Funny provides various internet services including but not limited to mobile advertising ("Services"). We collect information from users when users (i) visit our website; (ii) view ads served by our advertising service; (iii) interact with our advertising service; or (iv) interact with the platforms, applications, websites or any other service provided by our business partners (e.g. app publisher, advertiser) .
3. How does Funny protect the Information? We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the information we collect. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. We also have a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") according to GDPR. The DPO is responsible for monitoring our compliance with GDPR and cooperating with supervisory authority. His contact is support@Funnystore.com.
5. User Rights to their information Users have certain choices available to them when it comes to their information. For residents of the EU, we collect and process information about the users who live in the EEA only on where we have legal bases under applicable EU laws. For EU users, you have the rights to request a copy of their information, to object to our use of their information, to request the deletion or restriction of their information unless subject to a legal hold, or to request their information in a structured, electronic format. Furthermore, they may withdraw their consent to our processing of their information at any time by contacting as email@example.com, but that will mean we can no longer provide the Services to the user.
6. Funny policy towards children Funny has always adopted a policy of not knowingly collecting any personal information about children under the age of 13 and if we become aware that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database.
7. Additional Choices for California Residents If a user is a California resident, user may be entitled to request certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties who wish to contact the user or send promotional information about their products and services. If a user is a California resident and would like to request a copy of information regarding our disclosure to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, user can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Send "Do Not Track" Signals: Some browsers have incorporated "Do Not Track" (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites a user visits indicating user does not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
10. Can users opt out of devices? Funny respects your privacy as a user, and you can opt-out from receiving interest-based advertising from Funny on supported devices: You can opt out of having your Mobile IDs used for certain types of interest-based mobile advertising (also called "cross-app advertising"), including those performed by Funny, by accessing the settings on your Apple or Android mobile device, as follows: Apple Devices: If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher and enabling "Limit Ad Tracking."
iOS 7 and Higher: Go to Settings - Privacy - Advertising, and toggle "Limit Ad Tracking" to 'ON.'
iOS 6: Go to Settings - General - About - Advertising, and toggle "Limit Ad Tracking" to 'ON.'
More information about the iOS setting can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
Android Devices: If you have an Android device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by going to Google Settings - Ads, and selecting the option to opt out of interest-based ads.
When you have opted out using this setting on a device, Funny will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
These platforms control how these settings work, so the above instructions may change, and the precise language may be different on certain (particularly, on older) devices. Likewise, if your device uses other platforms not described above, please check the settings for those devices.
Please note that while opting out limits Funny collection of information to serve you ads based on your inferred interests, it does not prevent you from receiving ads from Funny, Facebook, Google, or third parties."